Welcome to the Transportation Asset Management Council's NEW Information Portal. This website is intended to be more user friendly for both the general public, as well as the 600+ Michigan Road Agencies completing annual reporting requirements via the Investment Reporting Tool and work with the Act 51 Reporting website.
For More Information
Brian Sanada, Asset Management Coordinator
517-373-2220 or email@example.com
- 2014 AM Conferences: Save-the-Date Card
- Local Bridge Asset Management Guide and Plan
- Local Bridge AM Guide A-1, A-2, A-3 Blank Spreadsheets
- 2012 Annual Report - Web Version
- 2012 Annual Report - Full Version
- 2013 Asset Management Conference Save-the-Date Flyer
- Sample Asset Management Plan
- Local Agency Guidelines for Developing an Asset Management Process and Plan
Asset Management – Putting practice on the pavement with treatments, strategies and practices.